Don Hutson: A Leading Authority on Selling Value, Negotiations & Entrepreneurship
As CEO of U. S. Learning, a corporate training entity, and the producer of U.S. Learning’s training programs, Don Hutson has served clients in over 30 countries. He has years of experience in speaking, management and sales.
Don Hutson successfully worked his way through college selling real estate, and graduated from the University of Memphis with a degree in sales. He went on to become the top salesperson in a national training organization. As part of this experience, Don Hutson gave presentations to over 1500 small groups. This combination of selling and speaking experience eventually led Don Hutson to establish his own training firm. He was soon in demand as a professional speaker at corporate and association meetings.
Don Hutson’s client list includes over one-half of the Fortune 500, and he is featured in over 100 training films. He is also the Chairman of Executive Books.
Don Hutson is the author or co-author of 14 books, including Selling Value and his two Wall Street Journal and New York Times International #1 best sellers, The One Minute Entrepreneur and The One Minute Negotiator.
- Past President, National Speakers Association
- Cavett Award (NSA Member of the Year)
- 2014 Master of Influence Award
- Consummate Speaker of the Year Award
- SMEI’s International Speaker Hall of Fame
- Member, Speakers Roundtable
- CSP (Certified Speaking Professional)
- NSA’s CPAE Speakers Hall of Fame
- Society of Entrepreneurs Inductee
- Society of International Business Fellows
- VSC’s Legend of the Speaking Profession
- Top Sales & Marketing Hall of Fame- London, England